Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday Facts

Thankful for: My in laws who came over today and watch the girls so that I could go out to lunch with some fun girlfriends. And did I mention I got in a trip to Target without children as well AND that my FIL packed up all the books in the guest room. The room that will be baby Boy D's.

Looking forward to: A date night/morning/afternoon soon with my hubby. We did not get to go out to dinner for our birthdays cause we were all sick. So we have a date night waiting in the wings. And I am looking forward to it, whenever it happens. Ohhh, and for Bill to do our taxes so we can see if we get any tax return. We haven't gotten one in the last 2yrs.

Whats for dinner tonight: Why Mexican of course! See the last post. And Bill did not seem to mind when I told him. He must be getting used to my Mexican cravings.

Listening to: Ellia is watching something on Nick Jr, not sure. And Addie pushing around the baby stroller. Which when she pushes around always seem to be louder than it should be. She seems to always make things decimals higher than they should be. Is this early signs of the middle child??

Missing: Not missing anything right now

Wanting/Needing: Baby Boy D's room to start getting fixed up.
And to decide on a name for this little guy. Bill has thrown another name into the mix and now I am just not sure. Micah or Brayden???

Quote of the week: "Fine then" when Ellia didn't get to have a snack before dinner last night. And can I just say it was said with soooo much tone & attitude it's ridiculous!! I told her that, that wasn't a nice way to talk to me and she said "You make me mad mama" - well good I'm glad. Does attitude in little girls really start this early???



No comments: