Thursday, October 15, 2009

National Pregnancy & Child loss rememberance day

Today, is National Pregnancy & Child loss remembrance day, did you know that?

I did not until I visited one of my favorite blogs today. Which got me to thinking of our two precious miracles. We are so blessed to have them in our lives. And the newest one on the way, due next May.

We have never suffered one of these losses but my heart aches for those who have. If you read this please know you are in my thoughts & prayers today. And know that God is good & He is in the business of miracles!

Our cousin whom we are close with suffered 2 early miscarriages and was devastated by them. But God is good! Today little Georgia was born healthy!! And her parents couldn't be more delighted to be finally holding their little miracle.



1 comment:

lifeunscripted said...

I didn't even realize that there was a day for rememberance. I should have known. I lost two babies, one at 10 1/2 weeks and the other at 11 weeks pregnant and nearly lost our precious Elisabeth during delivery a year ago. Of course God chose to bring her back from the dead and give her complete healing. Yes, there are little miracles around us reminding us of God's love. Thanks for sharing and reminding us of all the children God has taken to be with Him.