Saturday, October 10, 2009

Conversations heard around the house

"Mama, Addie have a poopy butt but not me" - translation = Ellia has a dirty diaper & she is blaming it on her sister.

"Mama, you have a poopy butt" - as I step out of the shower only to discover that she is talking to her Grandpa on the phone, my FIL.

"Yeahhhhhhh Costcooooooooooooo" - Ellia's new favorite place...Hmmm, wonder where she gets that from?

Then in the car tonight -

Addie was playing with a balloon and pooping her pants with loud grunts. And I said
"That's my girl, a real multi-tasker, just like her Mama"

"You know Harvard has done a study that says multi taskers don't use all their brains and really aren't good at finishing projects" says Bill

"Are you saying that your daughter and in turn your wife don't use their brains and aren't good at finishing projects?" I ask him

"I'm just saying what I heard on the radio, doesn't mean it's true"

Good answer honey, good answer!


1 comment:

Julie D. said...

hilarious! post pics of addie's party! :)