Within the last few weeks our daughter did NOT grab her younger sister by the legs and pull her into the bathroom, help her stand up at the toilet and then teach her how to play in the toilet water. Not My child!
This same child did NOT almost completely empty the toilet water with all her little pots & pans from her kitchen. And when I found her she did NOT say "Mama, me cook"....How could I be mad at that?
While I have been typing this she did NOT stand up on the beanbag chair that is inside our kiddie corral area & then try to do a summer salt over the corral and start screaming "Mama, me stuck" as she lay half over the corral walls.
Last night when Grandpa came for dinner Ellia did NOT refuse to eat dinner. And not wanting to play that game we did NOT just allow her to get down and run around the house. We do NOT just give into our child that easily.
While out to dinner this past week above said child did NOT poop her pants just as we were sitting down and proclaim out loud "Mommy I pooped" and then begin to say "I pooped, I pooped". Did I mention that we were in an area of restaurant that echoed very loudly.....so I am sure that everyone could hear her.
Wow, all of these are about Ellia......Ya know cause Addie is such a sweetheart And never does anything wrong........ Right! Just cannot remember any from her.
No comments:
Post a Comment