This week I did NOT start and stop potty training Ellia at least 3x. Rationalizing she isn't ready for it, it could NOT be me that is NOT ready for it, right?
When Ellia had a poopy accident on the floor I did NOT post it on Facebook and then proceed to post right after it what we had for dinner. That would be just gross!
I did NOT ask my husband to come on his day off and go Raspberry picking with the girls & I on a MOPS outing. He did NOT object & he did NOT decide to call it a MOPS & DOPS (Dads of pre-schoolers) outing.
This Mama did NOT have a breakdown this past week, make dinner & then promptly leave the house to spend some time alone. I did NOT head to Barnes & Noble, grab a latte & wander around the store pretending/reminiscing how I used to do this as a single woman. And I did NOT enjoy every single minute of that 1.5hr. I DID come home refreshed & find my children already in bed. Resulting in a quiet evening snuggling with my husband.
On Friday evening, I did NOT go to a good friends birthday party and get a bit drunk. I did NOT mean to, it just happened. When you don't drink often it can creep up on you. I did NOT try a cucumber martini and like it. And I did NOT tell my husband about 15x and our babysitters 3x that our car smelled like french fries. (even though it was the cheese bagels in the back seat) And I did NOT accuse my husband of having these said french fries with out me.
I am NOT so very excited about this Wednesday being the release date of the newest HP movie. And in anticipation of the movie release I am NOT re-reading book #6 yet again.
Yesterday, when my friends called asking to meet up for lunch before stamp club I did NOT jump up to get ready. I did NOT opt to not take a shower & just sprinkle some baby powder in my UN-washed hair. My hair had NOT been washed in 3 days. And this Mama did NOT make it out of the house in less than 15 minutes.

2 comments:
I have NEVER done the baby powder trick either! Love it!
Okay, gonna have to try the baby powder thing!
Post a Comment