Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day. And this post is for the two men in my life who mean everything to me.

First, there is my Husband, Bill. Whom is the BEST father in the world to our two little girls.



His patience & adoration for them shines brighter than the sun. The way he is with Ellia when she is having one of her moments. (like she has a lot these days......the two's are coming) The way he talks to Addie & gets her to smile so big & laugh till I just know her belly aches. He is so loving and is quick to teach our girls the importance of Respecting others, Loving Jesus, Kindness, Patience, and of course wrestling moves or hunting techniques.

Happy Father's Day Bill!! You are the BEST and the girls & I love you soooo much.






Second, Father's Day wish goes out across the miles to my own Father or rather "Daddio" as I have called him since I was young. Sorry, dad yet again I am late in mailing a card!

There is a country song that goes something like this "I loved her first, from the first moment I saw her, I loved her first" And each & every time I hear that song I think of my Daddio. How much I know he loves me. My Daddio and I have always had a special bond.

We understand each other, we respect each other and we share similiar interests. We love sitting & watching a Football game. No words have to be spoken, we just enjoy watching the game & being with one another.

My Daddio is what some would call a Gentle Giant, as he stands over 6ft tall. He is the biggest teddy bear ever & he gives great hugs!

Today as we celebrate dads I want to send out a BIG

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to my daddio.
I love you!!!

Hope you have a great day.


1 comment:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

Awww, so sweet! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)