Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday's with Tiffani

I'm thankful for: My husband who loves me even when I am being a pill, like I was earlier tonight. Yes, I know hard to imagine that I can be a pain in the butt. Hey, I'm human and have my moments. But Bill puts up with me, loves me, hugs me, kisses me and still thinks I'm the BEST thing since sliced bread. What else can a woman ask for???

I'm looking forward to: Family pictures on Sunday. The weather is suppose to be nice & I hope that it helps as we are having pictures taken outside. I got Ellia the cutest green dress today at Kohls for $9.oo and Addie is going to wear a green dress, one that still has tags on it, that Ellia never wore.

I'm listening to: The t.v. in the other room & Bill snoring.

What's for dinner tonight: We had stuffed Italian shells. I made them 2 weeks ago & froze them. So today after running errands all day I just grabbed them out of the freezer & popped them into the oven. Then 45 minutes later we had dinner & I didn't have to do any prep work - just dishes. Nice!

Missing: Hmmm, didn't have to think long on this. I am missing....my body. I mean not literally, I am obviously still alive, but I am speaking of my pre-marriage body/pre-baby body. The body that met Bill. The one that was slimmer & ran almost every morning. The body that enjoyed working out at the Y at 5am each & every day. The body that could wear Victoria Secret underwear, the body that didn't have stretch marks, the body that could wear a lot smaller jeans....Need I go on. I am missing my body. And I just don't know if I will ever see it again. I wouldn't trade my girls or Bill, but I would trade my body that's for sure.



1 comment:

Tiff said...

Great job! You don't have to keep the Thursdays with Tiffani name, you know! Thursdays with Team D works, or whatever you want. I stole the idea from someone else and she would love ohers to take the idea and customize it!

And I hear ya about the body, what I would give to be able to give all this extra skin back...