Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I got an AWARD!

So Bill's cousin Tiffani gave me an award - My first ever!!! See what it's all about below.




Here are the rules for this award:

1. Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
2. List seven things you love.
3. List seven blogs you love.
4. E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you've given them the award.


SEVEN things I love:
  1. My husband, Bill
  2. Our beautiful girls Ellia & Addie
  3. Blogging
  4. Spending time with good girlfriends talking, laughing & eating anything sweet or salty
  5. Scrapbooking
  6. Going to the park on nice days with the girls
  7. A clean house - when you can smell that it is clean, ya know smell the cleaning products.

SEVEN Blogs I love:
  1. MckMama - What else can I say but her name??? She is my all time FAVORITE blog. I just love her stories, her ideas/thoughts, her honesty, integrity & ohh sweet baby Stellan what a cutie! And all her other MSC's. (many small children)
  2. Tiffani's - Bill's cousin on his mom's side - just discovered her blog last week, weird we're family & didn't even know we both blogged. Her blog is so funny! With 4 kids how could it not be.
  3. Julie's - Bill's cousin-n-law on the other side of family. Julie is the BEST. Love her, we were pregnant this last time together and we became pregnancy pals. (Sorry her blog is private.)
  4. Sarah - Bill's cousin & Julie's SIL - Sarah is a fabulous writer & always has me cracking up. She is newly pregnant & finding out all the "joys" of pregnancy. Her latest post on her hip bones was funny!!
  5. Kelly's Corner - from one southern girl to another! Kelly's blog is so funny & her little girl Harper is adorable.
  6. Sweet April Rose - this blog I just found too. It's written by a mom who is 36 weeks pregnant and her baby is most likely going to die soon after birth if not before. She amazes me with her writing, her courage & her faith! Sweet blog & someone I am praying for daily!
  7. Williams Family Blog - This sweet blog is about a young couple whose baby was born with a rare skin disease. They have already lost one baby a year before Jonah was born. But they are the cutest couple & my heart aches for them. Another one I am praying for daily.
Hmmmm, notice a pattern there?? I like to read family blogs & blogs about sweet little babies!


4 comments:

Tiff said...

Yay, you did it! Good job!

BTW, I am Bill's cousin on the other side, my Dad and John are cousins. I think. 95% sure. Hmmm, I'd better call my Dad and check! :)

Tiff said...

Nope, you were right. It's on Jeanette's side. Wow, I sould really work on studying my family tree, huh? :)

CulyQFun said...

No worries Jeanette's side confuses me ALL the time. I cannot keep up.

SarahDB said...

Gina thats awesome! Congratulations on your first Blogger Award! :)