Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday......#22

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Last week I DID NOT post a Not Me! Monday and geeez louise did I get grief about it from my friends & from my husband. I didn't know that people actually read my blog - I guess I would know that if they commented once in awhile ;o)

This week in attempt to keep up with my Not Me Monday mistakes/blunders I DID NOT write them on a sticky note,and stick it to the cupboard by the phone in our kitchen where I'd be able to write them down as they occurred. Nope now why would I have to do that. ( couldn't possibly be because when I sit down to write this post each week I am racking my brain to remember all of my blunders)

In the last week I DID NOT drive up to the front of our local grocery store, roll down my window & call over the little girl scout so I could buy a single box of thin mints. Why would I ever be soooo lazy as to "drive by" an order of girl scout cookies.

When I found Ellia in the laundry room playing in the dog water with a dirty wash cloth I DID NOT then decide to mop the floor with the same dog water. I mean who would do that?

And on that same day I DID NOT start a load of laundry only to discover when it finished that the little laundry soap dispenser, full of soap was still on the dryer. Which resulted in having to wash that same load again - this time with actual soap.

While vacumming this week I DID NOT just vacume around the toys in the bonus room cause I was too lazy & tired to pick them up.

3 comments:

Christabelle said...

Hey! I comment! I loved the "drive by" girl scout cookies. That was such a visual for me!

CulyQFun said...

I know you do Christabelle! And I love to hear from you.

Christabelle said...

:-D Thank you. Nice to know I'm appreciated!