Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random Thoughts Thursday

Do you ever just find yourself in your own little world and thinking about the most random thoughts? Well today was my day and so I decided to let you all into my Random Thought Thursday mind.....

**** Wow, my floors look clean but when I got down to mop them (yes, I mop on my hands & knee's) I realized how dirrrrty they really were.
Then my thoughts went to: there is soooo much dog hair on this floor; I bet Melissa really hates mopping this floor now that we have Bubba; Wow, this is the first time I've mopped my own floor in over 8months; Ohhh this is that song by Toby Mac - with Kirk Franklin - Bill loves it and I don't know the name of it, but there's a line in it that says...."I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my soul" - So then I think about the words and why Bill loves it. He is always telling me that he doesn't want to fall into the stereotypical Costco Management guy - get promoted, get the pay raise, loose sight of the world & his family. Wow, I think I get why he loves this song; My blog needs an overhaul. I mean a complete overhaul. I want a new name other than "curlyqfun" - And besides that in my blog picture I don't even have curly hair. How can I make it private but yet fun? Since Bill wants me to make it private & how do I do that without leaving someone out who visits it that I don't know visits it. I need a theme, a cute fun theme; Baseball theme, football, hmmmm, blog changes are coming; What are we having for dinner? Sure was nice when our friend brought us dinner as a surprise last night, hmmm what are our odds of having that again? Hmm, do I hear my phone ringing? Why was the pedicure lady so quiet? And why did she keep talking to the next pedi lady in a language I cannot understand? Was she talking about me? I know my feet were bad, but come on. Wonder when I'll get to have another pedi & mani?; I sure hope that Bill and Ellia are gone long enough for me to clean & do some blogging.; Wow, finally done with these floors.

Crazy what your mind thinks of when you are mopping the floors.

2 comments:

SarahDB said...

That cracks me up. Its a train of thought that makes perfect sense to me!

Melody said...

Found your blog through MckMama's -- your comment caught my eye b/c you mentioned having a colicky baby. Well, I read your blog -- seems like we are traveling a similar path these days. I have two daughters as well who have almost the same exact birthdays as yours. Juliana was born 9/22/07 and our own Adeline (Addie!) was born 10/24/08 ... so I know where you're coming from! Addie was also colicky for the first two months, until she was put on Zantac for reflux ... praise God for this!!! Anyway, thought I'd say hi!