Sunday, January 11, 2009

Birthday #32

Tomorrow is my birthday. My 32nd if you must know.

I am not sure if I should cry, jump up or down or mourn. Cry cause I'm getting older, jump up & down cause I made it through another year or mourn another younger year gone.

My husband bought me a manicure & pedicure. Or rather handed me $$ and said on Monday you are going to get a mani & pedi. Fun for me!!! I cannot wait as this is what I really wanted. A whole 2hrs of quiet and pure relaxation! I guess my mom took him aside before they left and said "Ya, know Gina really wants a mani & pedi" - Thanks mom!

Whatever happens tomorrow I know this for sure....I have a wonderful husband, two beautiful girls and age is just a number. I will celebrate with my family & enjoy my manicure oh and breakfast in bed. Yep, I hinted around to see if this was happening....and you betcha.....WoooHooo!

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

happy, pre-bday, gina! hope you have a great day.