


So this is my new double stroller. Ellia and I put it together yesterday all by ourselves. Rather I put it together and Ellia played with all the box materials. We even took it out for a stroll yesterday as we were so excited. You can see Ellia's excitement can't you??This is my 2nd double stroller. Bill previously had purchased a stroller but once we had Addie and I had to use it......well lets just say it didn't quite work for me. So my wonderful husband ran all over letting me test double strollers. Many stores later and a trip to a fellow MOPS mom's house early one morning and I decided it was the Graco Quatro Tour Duo.
I LOVE this stroller!!! It turns so easily, has a large basket underneath, our carseat fits even though it's not a Graco one, there's a nice handy place for your keys, and the colors are nice - dont ya think?
2 comments:
yay! so glad you found something you liked! can't wait for more from super post saturday!
Hooray for Super Post Saturday! I saw that same stroller box going down the elevator this morning to the recycling bin with another happy mom. HA!
Post a Comment