My thoughts lately on the phrase "So little time".................
So little time to get things ready for Addie. Her room is still not put together.
So little time for my husband to get everything accomplished at work before he heads out for 5 weeks maternity leave.
So little time left that I am only a mom to one baby. Soon I will be a mommy to two beautiful girls.
So little time before Ellia's doctor appointment today and we are still not dressed or ready.
So little time that I get Ellia all to myself. Only time to spend with her reading, laughing, snuggling and spending one on one mommy time. Time not having to be shared with another. I actually thought of this yesterday on my way home from MOPS and started to cry.
So little time to get the house cleaned for my shower on Sunday.
So little time and some how making it to the pumpkin patch seems like it may not happen this year.
Sighhhhhhhhh, gues that's what happens when you are pregnant & life still goes on all around you. You just move at a slower pace & things may or may not get done. And I am slowly learning that this is OKAY.
No comments:
Post a Comment