Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pure Bliss

In the last 24hrs I have had some Pure Bliss moments:

  • Dinner out with my husband last night at PF Changs. G & G watched the girls and for 2 hours we talked, gazed into each other's eyes, ate a great dinner & then enjoyed their Chocolate cake with raspberry sauce......DELISH!! We then visited Lowes for some wiring supplies for Bill's boat and I got the BEST magazine. Taste of Home - Thanksgiving edition. It was a very nice evening out. (except for the episode where I broke down crying yet again about Thanksgiving)
  • This morning I made Pumpkin Pecan muffins with struessel topping. Oh my gosh these are my new favorite muffins of all time. And where did I get the recipe? Out of my new Taste of Home magazine I got last night.
  • This afternoon I enjoyed 2 wonderful hours of peacefulness at In Spa. A friend bought me a gift certificate to celebrate Addie's birth. Which today I used to buy a pedicure & eye brow waxing. It was pure heaven!

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

how wonderful! I love, love PF changs. so glad you got a night out and a couple of girl hours. I'll try and call you today!