
So last night I blogged about my nesting insanity and went to bed. Totally forgetting to post a blog about my sweet baby girl's 1st birthday. I awoke in the middle of the night to crying, we are teething and I remembered I hadn't blogged about it.
One year ago, yesterday, Miss Ellia you decided to make your Grand Entrance to our world. You just couldn't wait any longer and decided it was time - 18 days early. My water broke at 4am and You were born at 4:12pm.
This past year we've laughed & cried as we've watched our baby girl grow. You Miss Ellia have brought so much laughter, love & joy into our home. You are the apple of our eyes and we thank God every day that we have been blessed with such a sweet girl. And that God would give us the honor of raising you to be a Godly woman.
You're all that a mother could ask for and raising a little girl has/will teach me so much about life. I love picking out your clothes, matching your shoes to your outfits, seeing you smile, and putting barrettes/ribbons in your hair (now that you have enough hair).
I know that your world is about to be rocked around with the birth of your little sister. But you will always be my first! You are the one that taught me how to be a mom, how to love unconditionally, and what patience is all about - which I am still developing. You changed my life for the good and I am a better woman, wife and mom all because you are in my life.
I love you Miss Ellia and always will.
2 comments:
What a sweet post. :) Happy Belated Birthday Ellia!
p.s. I need to check myspace and see when your due date is again... Anytime, right? :)
Post a Comment