Thursday, July 24, 2008

Adilynn Danese Detlor - aka Addie

Isn't this the cutest pic of her feet?

Hi Everybody - I see you

Here are a couple pics from our ultrasound yesterday. Addie was very happy & moving around a lot. She was all hyped up on the sugar water they made me drink for my diabetes test. At one point we could see her sucking and it was the cutest thing ever. She already has some chubby little cheeks.

Once again I am amazed at how our bodies can carry this little person & nourish it for 9months. It's simply A M A Z I N G how the Lord orchestrated our bodies to produce & carry life.

6 comments:

SarahDB said...

OH my gosh! She's a whole little baby in there. Those are adorable.

Julie D. said...

so cute!

CulyQFun said...

I know - it's so surreal - a little baby is actually in there - growing. Like I said it is an amazing thing.

Just you wait Sarah!

Kim said...

How sweet is this?? She is absolutely adorable! I LOVE her name! I'm so glad you chose Adilynn after all! :) Thank you for sharing these sweet pictures with us.

Christy said...

...she is perfect!!!! LOVE that sweet little profile!!!

shannon said...

I love the name, Gina! And I can't wait to see her. :)

Miss you!